Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Into the unknown country

"Ghost hunters should tread lightly. They are entering an unknown country where dangers lurk in dark corners and the unexpected can be normal. Here the bizarre is common. Still, curiosity and science compels us to advance." Dr. W. Manfield-Gibbs The search for answers to the greatest riddle of our time is in many ways like an expedition into an unknown land and as such there are real dangers. This part of ghost hunting isn't talked about much on the popular TV shows. Its out there. I know because I have seen it in some of the cases I have worked upon over the years. Evil does exist and I see it coming out more and more in the work does in the field. The talking boxes, I believe, can be as dangerous as any Ouija Board. I have heard some really negative stuff coming out of them. The quest must continue but I ask ghost hunters to be wary. There are dark forces out there. I believe such things are small percentage wise but they are there. Learn to protect yourself from psychic attack. If you get into something too deep feel free to call for help from others. Richard Senate

No comments:

Post a Comment